CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This time last week I was getting packed and all excited to leave. This weekend I'm not and I'm sad :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

This time last week I was getting packed and all excited to leave. This weekend I'm not and I'm sad :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Ahh Event withdrawal syndrome...I think that's going around at the moment.

Have a glass of wine and do some on-line shopping and you'll be over it in a week or two.:lick:

Ahh Event withdrawal syndrome...I think that's going around at the moment.

Have a glass of wine and do some on-line shopping and you'll be over it in a week or two.:lick:

Yep I've definatley come down with that...sooo down in the dumps :sad:

Lets have a massive geek meet (very soon) at a spa hotel - something to look forward to and meeting all you lovely people again will be fab.

Won't be the same without S2 and disco Dave though...lol

Yep I've definatley come down with that...sooo down in the dumps :sad:

Lets have a massive geek meet (very soon) at a spa hotel - something to look forward to and meeting all you lovely people again will be fab.

Won't be the same without S2 and disco Dave though...lol

im having a fab week, am busy launching a new business so am very excited as well as i feel renewed energy and enthusiasm after last weekend...........i started a thread Tina (a little tlc) for a geek meet at a spa but only a few have replied!!

I'm still excited!

Last weekend gave me such a boost, I'm retailing (who knew I could sell?!), advertising and have tonnes of new designs and products to show my clients so they're happy too!

Same here. Still feeling very inspired and have also started retailing. I wasn't sure I had it in me!! I've just shellacked a ladies nails who has had nail art for the first time because she liked a glitter fade I had on left over from last weekend. Everyone's feeling inspired from the event!

And don't get me started on vinylux. I LOVE it!!

I've never retailed anything other than solar oil (more fool me!) until Vinylux and I have just had to place another order with s2 as have had another call from someone who found me on love shellac and wants to buy Vinylux!!!! Thank you S2 and CND!! X

Oh Mrs Geek my event certificate got printed over I'm soooooo gutted! It had fallen off my wall & it was face down on the floor when it was picked up and put into printer coz girls thought it was a piece of paper x I have cried for days x

You have just reminded me that I didn't get a certificate :sad:

You have just reminded me that I didn't get a certificate :sad:

Me neither but I had to dash off slightly early. I was told it would be posted so maybe ring s2 on Monday and see if yours can be? X

Please email me with your REAL name if you didn't get a certificate. They were all done and signed on the day so it may be that we hav them back at HQ. Shell please email me with what happened. We hopefully have some spares but Jim's sig won be on there.

I've been looking for the roo cases online that we were given at the event as I would love to get a few more to match the rest of my roo stuff, as the one I have doesn't match but is absolutely fab!!! I can't find them anywhere?! Anyone know where I can get them from please? x

I've been looking for the roo cases online that we were given at the event as I would love to get a few more to match the rest of my roo stuff, as the one I have doesn't match but is absolutely fab!!! I can't find them anywhere?! Anyone know where I can get them from please? x

what about seeing if anyone wants to swap that went to the event??

what about seeing if anyone wants to swap that went to the event??

Great idea! I managed to find them on s2 but the zebra ones are out of stock :-(

If anyone fancies swapping a zebra case for a leopard one then please PM me :) x

Latest posts

Back