CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so excited I've just ordered some T-shirts with my company logo on it.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361561669.052513.jpg
Dream is in AB crystal Swarovski and the Nails is in Violet AB Swarovski.

They will be here in a few day so will post a pic

Vicki x

I'm so excited I've just ordered some T-shirts with my company logo on it.
View attachment 28919
Dream is in AB crystal Swarovski and the Nails is in Violet AB Swarovski.

They will be here in a few day so will post a pic

Vicki x

What a great idea, can you tell me where you ordered from? I would love one for when i do events x

met up with geeks i am sharing with and travelling with today at pro beauty, am even more excited now as they really are lovely (in person!)xx

met up with geeks i am sharing with and travelling with today at pro beauty, am even more excited now as they really are lovely (in person!)xx

I didn't get to see any of you! :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I'm really sad to say that I may have to cancel my ticket :-( do you get a full refund or just a part refund?

x

I'm really sad to say that I may have to cancel my ticket :-( do you get a full refund or just a part refund?

x

I believe that you can cancel without charges up to one month before event. Also, there is a cancellation list, so you should have no problems in selling your ticket. Call Sweet Squared and they will be able to give you more info.

I didn't get to see any of you! :(

dont worry, plenty time to get together! are you travelling up with us hun? xx

dont worry, plenty time to get together! are you travelling up with us hun? xx

Most probably but I'll see for definite nearer the time as it'll depend on when I can leave and when you guys are going xx

we are leaving at lunchtime hun to get to hotel early and chill xx

Clothes and shoes.....check
Hair will be magically transformed the week of the Event..
Tan not a problem (you'd all think I'm Caspers first cousin if it wasn't for the miracle that is St.Tropez.
Eyebrows and Make-up.....no worries..

Nails:eek::eek:

How on earth can I do my nails and feel that they will be good enough............For God's Sake think of who we are meeting!!

Clothes and shoes.....check
Hair will be magically transformed the week of the Event..
Tan not a problem (you'd all think I'm Caspers first cousin if it wasn't for the miracle that is St.Tropez.
Eyebrows and Make-up.....no worries..

Nails:eek::eek:

How on earth can I do my nails and feel that they will be good enough............For God's Sake think of who we are meeting!!

I'm going with bare manky natural nails and hoping there will be a chance to have a splendiferous application of something..?! ;0)

Bad news is my house purchase fell through this afternoon :-( good news is I don't have to cancel my event ticket now whoop whoop! Silver linings and all that jazz :)

x

Love this!! Us nail geeks are the only ones who get each others priorities!! Lol x

Changed my avatar (if its worked!) for the two lovely geeks I'll be travelling with - EmmaX and Hayley V - this is me!! X

Ok so you can barely see me but the best i could do! Look forward to seeing everyone in person x

I'm so looking forward to event 3 !! I've been at them all but am happy to be meeting so many new geeks ! I don't post as much as I should these days but have been following this thread ! you Are going to have a ball cx

Changed my avatar (if its worked!) for the two lovely geeks I'll be travelling with - EmmaX and Hayley V - this is me!! X

Hi Kerry, lovely to see you at last :) xx

So..... Here's my dilemma.

I have been using shellac since November last year and loved it.... Until all my lids started to break and now half of my bottles won't tighten properly. After a lot of thought I have now invested in gelish and will probably be phasing out my shellac once my current bottles have been used (still undecided).

I still really want to come to the event but if im not going to be continuing to use shellac, is it still worth me coming?

x x

Last edited:
So..... Here's my dilemma.

I have been using shellac since November last year and loved it.... Until all my lids started to break and now half of my bottles won't tighten properly. After a lot of thought I have now invested in gelish and will probably be phasing out my shellac once my current bottles have been used (still undecided).

I still really want to come to the event but if im not going to be continuing to use shellac, is it still worth me coming?

x x

Do you have a ticket? If you don't, the event is already sold out with a waiting list for cancellations. No one knows what we will be getting at the event so not sure if it will be to do with Shellac.

Latest posts

Back