CND training in Canada

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Persephannie

Reaction score
Hi geeks. I am not a trained professional, but I would like to train with CND. Do any of you have advice on how to go about training in Canada? I have already contacted CND and they have given me a contact for training in Canada, but if anyone has been through it and could offer some info, I would be thankful. Also, I need help deciding if I should train with CND (for which the cost would be much more to due to hotels & travel) or with Bio Sculpture then convert to CND. Thanks for the help.

I trained with CND through my local CND Certified distributor. But I'm in Ontario, not BC, so it'll be different for you. I would go with the information you got directly from CND.

I personally trained with Bio first and then converted over to CND as I found Bio's customer service hard to deal with and the price was a little high for my budget. I couldn't love CND more....and with the upcoming release of Brisa Lite, there's no better time to train with them :)

Hope that was some help....and good luck :)

Latest posts

Back