CND training, when will I hear?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ditzy

Reaction score
I telephoned the Milton Keynes branch on Thursday last week enquiring about foundation training. How long does it take to receive info in the post, I've just got home and it's still not here. My problem is, I've booked holiday off work next week, and was hoping to reschedule it to the training dates. If the info doesn't come tomorrow, my team leader won't be about and then I won't be able to reschedule my holiday.

I'm getting a bit frustrated now, as it is, if the info comes tomorrow I'll have to call my daughter and get her to open it, then my family will know how much I intend to spend on it!:rolleyes:

When we send things out at work, people often call the next day regarding the letter they received!

there is a postal strike here at the minute hun just give them a call xx

HI

I received a reply from Glasgow the next day. Very impressed and they were lovely on the phone.

Leslie​

Why not just call Milton Keynes and ask what dates they are running their foundation classes and do they have the avaliability to accomodate you. Think this might be quicker than the post.

Iv just qaulified in mani/pedi/enhancements/nail art, do you have to be doing nails for so long before you can go the creative way or can you just go on there courses? x

If you have done an extension course with another company, then you can do a conversion course with creative and no you do not have to be in nails for a certain time, that is only when it comes to you wanting to do your masters.

If you have done an extension course with another company, then you can do a conversion course with creative and no you do not have to be in nails for a certain time, that is only when it comes to you wanting to do your masters.

ahh right, thats good to know, i thought you had to be 'doing nails' for six months or something before converting

great news xxxx

ahh right, thats good to know, i thought you had to be 'doing nails' for six months or something before converting

great news xxxx

Sorry but you were correct in your original thinking. You can only convert if you have had 6 months experience by a training Company recognised by Creative othrwise you have to start with the Foundation Course.

heheh sass, id just found the post i was looking for where gigi, had said it was 6 months, then i had to go into site assistance to find out how to post a link to another thread pmsl, by the time id got back, you been in and answered, next time ill know how rofl

thanks hun xxxx

I tried phoning the no on the website, and it gives the same answer as the supplier, about the academy being closed due to unforseen circumstances until 6th August. I've left the Milton Keynes no at work. The info still hasn't come by post, and now I can't get hold of anyone by phone, I'm getting a bit frustrated!

Can anyone do me a favour and let me have the direct no to the Milton Keynes academy, and to the birmingham one, as I want to know dates, etc. for the foundation L & P training, and cost, apparently there's not much difference in distance to either for me. Actually, if I can also be given the addresses, I can put them into the AA routefinder to work out which is nearer and by how much.

Thanks my lovelies!!

I tried phoning the no on the website, and it gives the same answer as the supplier, about the academy being closed due to unforseen circumstances until 6th August. I've left the Milton Keynes no at work. The info still hasn't come by post, and now I can't get hold of anyone by phone, I'm getting a bit frustrated!

Can anyone do me a favour and let me have the direct no to the Milton Keynes academy, and to the birmingham one, as I want to know dates, etc. for the foundation L & P training, and cost, apparently there's not much difference in distance to either for me. Actually, if I can also be given the addresses, I can put them into the AA routefinder to work out which is nearer and by how much.

Thanks my lovelies!!

you can find them on yell.com

you can find them on yell.com

Thanks, found them. The Birmingham one only gives the freephone number, but the Milton Keynes one is actually about 60 miles closer to me! Think that'll probably be my best one anyway then.

:hug:

Latest posts

Back