SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soniya123

Reaction score
Just wanted some information on the CND acrylic training!

If you have done it, was you a complete beginner? (No experience)
How much did you learn from the course and if the content was good !! I’m really skeptical about acrylic courses, and the cnd one is mentioned a lot! Just not sure if it’s worth the investment !!

After doing training with ink London and cnd

Would say ink was better. Value

Just wanted some information on the CND acrylic training!

If you have done it, was you a complete beginner? (No experience)
How much did you learn from the course and if the content was good !! I’m really skeptical about acrylic courses, and the cnd one is mentioned a lot! Just not sure if it’s worth the investment !!

Personally I think it's some of the best training in the world (it's an international company)

I had done a basic manicure and pedicure course before I did my (in those days) 5 day foundation course (I think it's 7 days now??) but that was a pre-requiste, you couldn't enroll unless you already had those under your belt.

INK London is a fairly new company, I've been aware of them for about 5/6 years, I haven't heard much about their training yet, @Castlebeauty is the first person I've seen mention they've been on their extension training, I think a few others have done their Gel Polish training.

Personally I think it's some of the best training in the world (it's an international company)

I had done a basic manicure and pedicure course before I did my (in those days) 5 day foundation course (I think it's 7 days now??) but that was a pre-requiste, you couldn't enroll unless you already had those under your belt.

INK London is a fairly new company, I've been aware of them for about 5/6 years, I haven't heard much about their training yet, @Castlebeauty is the first person I've seen mention they've been on their extension training, I think a few others have done their Gel Polish training.

Yeah and it was brilliant. Been on normal manicure courses for both companies and extension courses for both companies. And from my experience Ink london were better.

It's the best time to be a nail tech so many exciting newish brands etc. And more training choices then there ever has been.
Other techs in my area are raving about training they have had from gellish as well

I first qualified in 2011 with a local salon. Over the years have done many top up courses. Advanced acrylics etc with other trai ing centres. After moaning to the lovely gigi rouse she told me to switch to cnd retention and get some proper training. I did a conversion course with cnd in Leeds in Jan 2018 and it was the best I have ever done. I learnt more that day than I have over the previous 7 years. My confidence is much better. My service is much improved and I finally feel I deserve my wages. I cant thank my trainer at cnd enough x

Latest posts

Back