CND Ultra Blush Powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VillageNails

Reaction score
having a good nosey in the s2 brochure and wondered if anyone uses the ultra powders BLUSH in particular - is it useful for CB or standalone use with
?natural tips , sculpting etc any views would be helpful
many thanks:)

I used to use the ultra powders with the Radical Solarnail monomer.
Blush is a transluscent pink, you could use it in a CB but it is translucent and IMO opaque powders are best in a CB.
Standalone it is fine, and yes is nice over a natural tip or a NNO.
I switched to perfect colour powders though to use with Retention+ so it has been years since I used Ultra Blush hth.

I used to use the ultra powders with the Radical Solarnail monomer.
Blush is a transluscent pink, you could use it in a CB but it is translucent and IMO opaque powders are best in a CB.
Standalone it is fine, and yes is nice over a natural tip or a NNO.
I switched to perfect colour powders though to use with Retention+ so it has been years since I used Ultra Blush hth.
don't want to appear (too)dumb - can i not use the blush with ret + ?

Got this from the CND site

SolarNail Ultra Powder: blush, white & natural

WHAT IT IS:

An advanced sculpting powder for tough enhancements, easy workability and standard color options.

WHAT IT DOES:

Activates the cross-linking and polymerization of Radical™ and Retention+® sculpting liquids. Creates tough, crack resistant enhancements when used with Radical™. Creates enhancements with superior adhesion when used with Retention+®.

WHY YOU NEED IT:

For use with Radical™ or Retention+® sculpting liquids.
hth's

Just as an aside, with the new branding of CND, they have placed ALL powders under the Perfecr Color banner... either sheers or opaques; sheers include both pink and blush. Thought this may help!

Latest posts

Back