CND Update News Letter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lindag

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I recently did my coversion brisa course adn was given an CND Update News Letter, as a creative technician surely I should be entitled to one when they come out - any idea how I can obtain them on a regular basis

hi,,,,,,,,,,,,yes if you trained with creative then you should recieve them!,,,,i notice you are in Ireland so do not know of any contacts there for creative but here is the phone number for headquarters here in Leeds,they will definately be able to help you,,,,; 0113 275 0433.

lindag said:
Hello Everyone,

I recently did my coversion brisa course adn was given an CND Update News Letter, as a creative technician surely I should be entitled to one when they come out - any idea how I can obtain them on a regular basis
Karen & Marina receive 500 copies bi monthly to send to their Irish customers - I would give them a call ASAP!! Update from Leeds goes to all DN clients that have bought within the last year! All subs get 1000 to 500 each and they are respnsible for sending them to their customers!! If anyone is not reciving them, is a regular customer who doesn't buy from Leeds - pls call your local OSNS asap!!! HTH's :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back