CND Urban Oasis

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
Got my Scratch Magazine with the Gloss supplement and in it there is a picture of CND Urban Oasis nail colour - anyone come across this before?

It is a stunning dark teal colour. Anyone got it? Is it really as stunning as it looks - bet it is!

I noticed that to looks good I wonder if it might be the seasonal limited adition ? Like shuger sparkle was ,

fingernailfixer has it on her facebook page Urban Oasis and Teal Sparkle:eek:

Its a limited edition set with teal sparkle and it has just come out in the US but doesnt seem to be in the UK yet. I NEED it :) x

Holly (fingernailfixer)is doing a comp to win one on facebook :)

Thanks for posting that link. The color is beautiful. I'd like to see it in Shellac, some day! :)

Oh now there's an idea LOL.

I will keep an eye on S2 website then for the Fall colours.

Thanks all.

it is AMAZING in person, I'm totally in love lol I will go blog about the competition to win one right now!!

Sweet Squared will have it in stock very shortly so watch out for it. x

OH yes me too,, I NEED one so bad,,,hopefully in shellac too. x

I have an insert in my nails magazine called the look fall /winter 2010 they have it in here in one page it looks like they have the matte top coat over it mmmmmm
its also got some fab step by steps so look out for it :)

Sweet squared have got this in now, just ordered mine! x :)

... and they have silver and gold ....

All I can say is oh wow - tried the new Urban Oasis yesterday - it really is lush as we say in Bristol :lol:

I got this in the post this morning (also got the sugar sparkle set & silver/gold).

Can't wait to try them out later tonight :)

The sweet and sugar sparkle is great too. Can you let me know if the silver sparkle is very different to sugar sparkle? I thought they might be too similar to bother buying both x

Latest posts

Back