CND UV lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im having the same problem with one of my lamps in that it doesnt always want to turn on even though light is on etc......all my lamps are fairly new as i have had to send a few back...i now have three in salon and am loathe to buy anymore with all the problems and yet i have to be able to cure shellac!!!! I dont know what the answer is any more

Very happy replacement CND lamp just arrived ... Very happy being as tho I only posted out my faulty one on Tuesday ...

... Woo hoo ... Just in time for my shellac appointments today ... !!!

Thank you S2 ... <3

I got my cnd lamp from a site that imports them from other country's and touch wood but I've never had any problems at all and I got mine when the whole breaking lamps thing started the first time! I will only buy from companies who pride themselves on customer care not greedy companies who at first site of a problem blame the customer or refuse to help! I hope you all get it sorted! I can see s2 losing out on a lot of business if they don't buck up their ideas! Xx

Latest posts

Back