CND UV lamps - solution may not agree with everyone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i asked while Marian was here for links i did not want to start a thread or look up old ones or where it may have gone unnoticed or private message Marian
out of the blue, i did consider that ,i asked the way i did and got lead links
which i am grateful for and have thanked Marian for pointing me in the right direction (again thank you marian )

if i have a chance to ask i will do

i do believe it has not offended

also thank you for the link

v lamp/product sticky threads ....is this for scientific leads ..?

no offence mean't or intended. I'm suggesting you look + post within the sticky threads as there are already article links and scientific information there which I think will help you and also it is useful to you and other geeks that this information is collated in one place. As these questions/answers are helpful and relevant to others (particularly new geeks) who may ask the same in the future, and it is easier to point them to where all the information is in one place rather than refer to page 13/ 15 of what is a somewhat controversial/unpleasant thread. If you don't agree or think it is easier and appropriate to use this thread of course continue. Although if your posts are mean't for only one person you should use the PM as per forums rules.

Latest posts

Back