CND UV light for The Gel Bottle Inc colors?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBNailSpa

Reaction score
Hi there! I have been a die hard CND Shellac user for 7 years and have not been thrilled with them lately. I'm looking at The Gel Bottle and wondering if the CND light is compatible.

I know it's best to have the same brand light, but do not have it in my budget to get right away. I would eventually! Any thoughts?

As far as I know, the CND LED lamp produces UV with a 365nm wavelength. Most gel polishes, require UV light with a 405nm wavelength, so under curing is a real possibility.

If budget is the issue, my company IKON.IQ Nails offers a free LED/UV lamp (both 365nm and 405nm LEDs) when you spend £180 ex VAT on our PRIMA gel polish. Like Shellac it is hypoallergenic. PRIMA wears well for up to 4 weeks, has over 100 modern colours and only requires one colour layer - saving time and money. Price is similar to what you pay now, but PRIMA is 15ml. If you visit our Facebook group you can read customer reviews.

If soak-off times are important to you, several customers have mentioned that PRIMA soaks-off in a similar time to Shellac. You can see their comments in our FB group.

Latest posts

Back