CND Vinylux causing dryness?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyxperts

Reaction score
Has anyone else had clients reporting both hands & toe nails becoming dry once Vinylux has been removed? I've had several clients report this x

Im having the same problem too. I always advise clients to use solar oil but some will always say "I only use it when I remember".
I find it quite strange that we dont apply a base coat as ive been taught a base coat protects the nail. I dont feel its good for clients who have damaged nails already as there is no treatment to them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im having the same problem too. I always advise clients to use solar oil but some will always say "I only use it when I remember".
I find it quite strange that we dont apply a base coat as ive been taught a base coat protects the nail. I dont feel its good for clients who have damaged nails already as there is no treatment to them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes, quiet a few clients have had staining occur with pinks/reds/blues if it's been on a while. Think I'm going to look into re stocking another brand of polish again - prob back to OPI along with it! X

One of my ladies had ridged nails and she said dark dahlia really stained her nail and it took her ages to remove. She follows instructions to a tee and really looks after her manicure so was wondering if its anything to do with her ridges?

Sent from my XT1039 using SalonGeek mobile app

One of my ladies had ridged nails and she said dark dahlia really stained her nail and it took her ages to remove. She follows instructions to a tee and really looks after her manicure so was wondering if its anything to do with her ridges?

Sent from my XT1039 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's stained on clients without ridges so I doubt it's because of ridges on your clients nails x

I have had same problem. One of my clients nails and toe nails have be one severely dehydrated since I have been using Vinylux on them

If your having problems with staining or ridges then use a pale colour first like negligee

Yes - really wasn't impressed with Vinylux and switched back to OPI

I wasn't impressed with vinylux either and I switched to Morgan Taylor!

I shoukd have said ive fallen out of love with it, fed up of bottles going thick and how long ot takes to remove, even w frw mins longer than other polishes makes a difference, times is money after all!! Im just using up what i have x

I'm the same I've just got another "normal" polish brand in, I've spent that much on vinylux I will still keep it x

Latest posts

Back