CND V's EzFlow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
I am considering changing to ez flow pink and white as if find CDN very "hard" to file when preforming the rebalance, does any one else find this

Sorry - Haven't used Creative. May do a conversion at some point tho. Wouldn't mind trying it as I've heard loads of great reports!
Personally, I like NSI's range of L&P. I think they are all good products but it depends what works with you.

Sam XX

I think that I am inclined to agree with you Linda. I use EZ Flow as my system of choice but I am also trained in Creative and use Retention+ for lift prone clients.

I always use EZ Flow first but if they have prolems, will try Retention+. To be honest, I have only found a difference with one client.

However, I wonder to myself sometimes, as no one else ever listens to me, if the harder filing is down to the product or me, as I don't use Creative as often as my EZ Flow, perhaps my application is not as thin or, I hesitate to say perfect, as I would get with EZ Flow and hence more filing at rebalance.

Personally I prefer the EZ Flow pink and white colours, I find them more natural looking. The pink is exquisite.

Not much help in your dilemma but EZ Flow is a grand product.

Hi,

I'm afraid i'm not going to be much help either, i've used both products originally ez flow then i did my creative conversion and use creative most of the time now, personally i find them both very simular for application and filing, so i'm not much help
good luck in which ever system you chose
love Paula xx

I trained initially with CND but now use Ez Flow as my preferred system. I know when I first started out I had problems 'sculpting with my brush rather than my file' and did find Ez Flow much softer to file and shape, but still having the strength I had with CND L&P.

These days, thankfully, I have very little 'refining' to do with a file, just a light buff with a Koala Buffer, but I stick with Ez Flow because I love the product. :)

I am a mobile tech,

I totally agree as i switched from creative to ezflow for this same problem. Ezflow acrylics are much easier to file and i have been sucessfully using the products for over 1 year, now.

The pink and white powders are beautiful, you also have the option of co-ordinating their extensive range of glittered powers as well as the coloured ones too.

The techniques have inspired me the most as they are totally diffrent and both creative/ezflow produce diffrent effects.

Test both powdersd on your clients!!!

As the application procedures differ so do the results, let them tell u what they prefer, for me it is ezlow, hands down, my clients adhore the look the ezflow system produces.

Ezflow Is A WINNER in my book!!!

Hope this helps

cres

I too used a different product originally, i was trained with Star, but have since switched to EZ Flow. I did "dabble" in Creative and only gave it a go, but i love EZ Flow, i find it easy to apply and to get smooth results with little fileing needed.

I also find by using EZ Flows files they also make it easier when it comes to infills/ reballances. Files do make a difference. I always used the Edge files as they worked out a little cheaper, but have to say although EZ Flow files are a little dearer, they tend to last longer and do a better job. Well worth paying the extra. HTH.s.

talented talons said:
Files do make a difference. I always used the Edge files as they worked out a little cheaper, but have to say although EZ Flow files are a little dearer, they tend to last longer and do a better job. Well worth paying the extra. HTH.s.

The EzFlow Pro files are a little bit more expensive but dont forget the reasons why this is-
a percentage of the cost of the files goes to endangered animals (hence the pro files names)
they are made with quality paper so they last longer
the plastic in the center is reinforced so they will not break while being used -i have tested this out and i cant snap them!! (this was so they would fit in my bin better when one had eventally worn out....lol)
they have a unique shape so are just fab for finishing :)

Sparklepink said:
The EzFlow Pro files are a little bit more expensive but dont forget the reasons why this is-
a percentage of the cost of the files goes to endangered animals (hence the pro files names)
they are made with quality paper so they last longer
the plastic in the center is reinforced so they will not break while being used -i have tested this out and i cant snap them!! (this was so they would fit in my bin better when one had eventally worn out....lol)
they have a unique shape so are just fab for finishing :)

I never knew that Jessica - what a nice thought! I haven't used many of the Ez Flow files (apart from when I got my full kit) as still working my way through a lot of CND files I bought in bulk, but that's certainly something that would encourage me to buy them instead. :)

I often wondered and a fair few clients have asked what the animals are all about.

Now I know. Great way of helping a good cause.

Latest posts

Back