CND-we need a Shellac matte top coat!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nsi pro is NOT a hybrid polish! Shellac is the only one of its kind. Nsi pro polish is a gel just like the others.

Any soak off topcoat will work with shellac it's just not recommended by them (obviously :p)

Sorry I may have been wrong but I know they work together, not the best, but the matte top coat works over shellac!

This is just another reason why I love NSI:)

When they released their matte top coat a few months back, I was SO happy.

yes, I used to do the 2 x top coat then buff technique but since having the matte top coat, it saves so much time and I feel, gives a better end result.

My clients are loving it and so am I:)

There is no way I could ever say that doing things the old way (2 x top coat and buff) is just as quick as applying one layer of top coat, curing and your good to go.

The new base coat plus is wonderful too, I have not used the original base coat since the release of the new one.

Several posted about never being asked for a matte topcoat and so there is no demand for it.

A bit part of that would lie in the fact people haven't really seen matte nails, or maybe don't realise how gorgeous a matte french can look. People don't know what the colours look like until they see them, it is the same for the finishes.

Also, with a may / satin finish there is the possibility of opening up the male market more. Using Brisa Lite and Shellac with a finish more guys are happier with could make a great market! Male grooming we keep being told is the 'next big thing' ... so CND could lead the way there.

Im new to CND shellac, forgive me if I'm being thick, but can you not use a Gelish matte top coat on CND or do they not mix ??? I know my clients would love this look !!

Latest posts

Back