CND website - I cant find it?!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silver_griffin

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first post, I hope I'm doing it right!

Can anyone tell me the correct website for CND in Scotland???

Ive looked at a few and I've no idea if Im in the right place or not, just looking for some info on courses so I can start palnning!

Also could anyone tell me where I can get any nail magazines?

Thanks,

Teresa xxx :hug:

Thanks for that cluskerm. I have been on that site but it just lists the courses in Manchester and Milton Keynes but these are both too far away from me. Someone did tell me that there are creative courses in Edinburgh and Glasgow but I cant seem to find any further info on them. :cry:

Thanks aunaturale. I cant seem to find details of their training courses on that website, it may be me lol!

Thanks for that cluskerm. I have been on that site but it just lists the courses in Manchester and Milton Keynes but these are both too far away from me. Someone did tell me that there are creative courses in Edinburgh and Glasgow but I cant seem to find any further info on them. :cry:
HI, I am myself cofused as to what training is still available, i think some areas are still training , not sure how the structure works now.I used to get my info from hyperion, i only know of whats on Cnd website.:confused:

Ah yes, I remember seeing a thread that there has been problems re the hyperion group. I wonder if things are on hold at the moment.

Ah yes, I remember seeing a thread that there has been problems re the hyperion group. I wonder if things are on hold at the moment.
You won't be able to access a Creative UK website until a new distributor has been appointed for the UK and have got a website set up.
Creative UK have never had a website solely for Scotland as far as I know.

If you're interested in finding out about courses in your part of the country the best thing to do would be to ring the nearest academy or alternatively send izzidoll a private message, I would imagine that she'd know about courses available in your area as she's a Creative educator in Scotland.

hth's

Thanks Sandi thats exactly what I needed to know.

Teresa x:)

Latest posts

Back