CND wraps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinkyboots33

Reaction score
anybody hear that they will now be sold in packs of 250? and for the same price as the 100 bag?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Just saw it in fingernail fixer on Facebook - fab news!! I might start to use them again!!

Ooh! That would be good!

i know.... i think they must have realised that most folk just use a cotton pad and foil but it must look much more professional with the wraps? and easier for the tech too?

This was announced by CND in the USA, I would wait to her from S2 that the same is going to happen over here!

Fingernail fixer has said its a global change, I guess we just wait and see when S2 announce it.

Fingernail fixer has said its a global change, I guess we just wait and see when S2 announce it.

Yeah, someone asked if it was just the USA... guess we will have to wait and see. I will ask Fee next week and report back....lol... surely that can just do it over there though?

Here's hoping the new pack/price is for Australia too! I only use the CND wraps and my clients and I love them but they are pricy!

Fingers crossed!

Here's hoping the new pack/price is for Australia too! I only use the CND wraps and my clients and I love them but they are pricy!

Fingers crossed!

I'm the same, only use the wraps and my clients feel special. Bring the big packs down under : )

I only use CND wraps and my clients pay the price for them so they cost me nothing ... But I do like the sound of a larger pack and double the amount is good for me as I will not be changing my removal price just because the wraps will be half the price.

By the way, all CND changes are global and not just local 'deals'. ... That is how they roll and always have.

When I first started shellac I tried the CND wraps and found them really fidderly. Last month I decided to use up the CND wraps I had in stock and found them really easy to use so i'm using them all the time now. Just shows it wasn't the wraps that were the problem but me!!

Great news they'll be in bigger packs though i've just ordered 6 packs so that's bad timing. Mind you, as Geeg says they're factored into the price of a removal so aren't really costing me anything. Just one of those things!

This is great news! I have been using the magi wraps but they are driving me mad, the pad doesnt feel like it holds enough dsolve anyway, so i end up using cotton pads. I'm going to put in an order this month for the cnd wraps so fingers crossed this new amount will be available then. Not to worry if not, but would be good all the same.

xxx

anybody hear that they will now be sold in packs of 250? and for the same price as the 100 bag?

Anybody know whether this is likely to be happening anytime soon??

Yup on the cnd website it says available sizes: 10pk, 250pk. Here's to hoping they are cheaper as really that's my only concern where the magis are SO much cheaper. I know my clients pay it but it's the initial outlay because it's just me.

Sweet Squared are probably waiting until they sell all the packs of 100 before they bring in the packs of 250 - meanwhile we're all holding off buying them in the hope of the 250 packs being available....... :irked:

I've got to use up all my magis wraps first so it's ok x

are we anywhere near getting the 250pks in the UK.
Seems a bit strange this thread was over 6 months ago and still no sign of them?

Last edited:
God I didn't realise this news came about 6 months ago. I think they will be waiting to sell out of the 100 packs first! I am still using the wraps whilst waiting for these to come out anyway so it will be a nice bonus when they do.

I received my shellac intro kit yesterday and the wraps came in a pack of 250 :)

Xxx

are we anywhere near getting the 250pks in the UK.
Seems a bit strange this thread was over 6 months ago and still no sign of them?

Are we definitely getting them? I know geeg said that CND changes are 'global' and they don't do local deals but we know that isn't the case as with the recent free apron offer which was US only.

As far as I'm aware, the new wraps will be available as soon as all stocks of the other wraps have gone; S2 did have to pay full price for theirs after all, so It's not fair/expected that we should get the bigger packs before they're gone.

Obviously, only the distributors will know exactly how many they have left. perhaps they'll be able to give you a timescale? :)

Latest posts

Back