Cng Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lindag

Reaction score
Just been informed that CND are launching a rage of Gels.

As you call can probebly gather I fell of the face of the earth but Captin Planet saved me so I am back now.

If anyone knows anything about the CND Gels let us know

Thanks

lindag said:
Just been informed that CND are launching a rage of Gels.

As you call can probebly gather I fell of the face of the earth but Captin Planet saved me so I am back now.

If anyone knows anything about the CND Gels let us know

Thanks

Hiya,
The new gel by cnd is called Brisa and is to be launched at olympia this month.
So watch this space :biggrin:

Yes the new gel is called BRISA (means breeze in Spanish). Will be launched at Olympia.
I have been on the test team for 3 years.
It is exciting. Very beautiful. Works like a dream and not stringy. Fab light. Like Retention+ in a gel format.
I'm sure you will love it.

Hi, I use the faze gel at the moment and to date have had no problems at all with it, however am keen to try this new gel that will be arriving.

Do you have to be CND trained to buy the new gel? as i know that it is possible to use faze before becoming CND qualified. Just wondered what the score would be with this new product.

Grace x

Its a Creative product so all the same rules apply.

Once again, this product is different to other gels (has a completely different formulation) therefore, one needs to take a class to learn all about it and the best techniques for using it.

It doesn't make sense to for Creative to spend more than 5 years and God knows how many dollars developing a system that is just like anyone elses now does it? There are many positive differences and when it is launched, you wil learn all about it.

Hi Geeg...
I did my foundation with creative last june 2003 and would like to learn how to do gel nails now and also fabric...will i be able to do the training needed to use the new Brisa? or do you have to have been a tech for a year?

denisejacqueline said:
Hi Geeg...
I did my foundation with creative last june 2003 and would like to learn how to do gel nails now and also fabric...will i be able to do the training needed to use the new Brisa? or do you have to have been a tech for a year?
You won't need to do a foundation DeniseJ; you have already done that - we are awaiting Sam's return but I imagine we will be looking at a Conversion style course to teach the system!! Watch this space!

Hi I didn't do the creative foundation, but completed my advanced nails certificate at college with a creative instructor.... I then completed sculpting with Creative at Bridgend with Andrea..... will I be able to do a simple conversion course??? will Andrea have already been shown how to instruct with this product, if not where can I go soon???? how can I pre book myself onto a course so that I can get in early and buy my products at the show????

Sorry to be so forward, but am really excited about the new product!!!!

Mrs Geek said:
You won't need to do a foundation DeniseJ; you have already done that - we are awaiting Sam's return but I imagine we will be looking at a Conversion style course to tach the system!! Watch this space!

sue4d777 said:
Hi I didn't do the creative foundation, but completed my advanced nails certificate at college with a creative instructor.... I then completed sculpting with Creative at Bridgend with Andrea..... will I be able to do a simple conversion course??? will Andrea have already been shown how to instruct with this product, if not where can I go soon???? how can I pre book myself onto a course so that I can get in early and buy my products at the show????

Sorry to be so forward, but am really excited about the new product!!!!
Glad you are excited - yes a conversion will be fine. As far as I am aware, there will be a 'Brisa Beginners Course' but for those already trained with CND, the conversion will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back