Co-Op tunics fantastic!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBeautyHouse

Reaction score
Geeks ! I had to tell you, I am Looking for new tunics with my company logo embroided on but was worried about the costs.
I called up co-operative clothing trade and they were fantastic a girl called Emma. I opened a free account and bought two tunics for £xx each plus ONLY £1 for my company logo to be embroided on them and because I am new free delivery !!!! Plus VAT (of course)
How amazing, I can't explain how lovely the girl was also because I need them in 4 days !

So if your looking for cheap but good personalised tunics go to co-operative 08455210051

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting this. I was just thinking I need new uniforms and would love my logo on but working alone and only needing 2 I thought it could be expensive.

Great news x

Sorry I ment to say £15 each ... Silly me! I thought it would be expensive too but we are wrong. I must say there isn't a massive choice of tunics but there is a design I always buy that they had. X

Have you got a web link?

They won't display prices on the website unless you have an account so best thing is to call because they will do you a deal over the phone.
I spoke to Emma gray, I don't know if they work on commission but do ask to speak to her because it's not often u come across fantastic customer service over the phone

What other places can you buy tunics from? Im doing level 3 in college in sep and have changed there design so got to buy a new one, and dony want to buy from the place they say because the material is awful , i need a pinstripe aysmetrical fastning sorry to jump on your thread but thought id ask x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

They are excellent, the distribution centre isn't far from where I live,there was a slight mix up with the tunics I called up said I would call in and they swapped them straight over,they fit great and are good quality I wouldn't buy from anywhere else now!

Do they have a store? Im not far from there! X

Go to their website ASAP, they have 40% off using the code eur12!

Thank you for sharing x

Latest posts

Back