Cocky eyebrow raise

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen Minx

Reaction score
Why does the geek smiley wink looks like a cocky eyebrow raise has if raising your eyebrow in cockiness ;) or is it just me that thinks that? lol

I often use the wink in ; ) form but when closed together the site puts the ;) in for you. I hate using it incase someone thinks im just being cocky lol

Last edited:
No it's not you. I hate the "unhappy" one too, as it looks sarcastic eyebrow raised too!!

:(

No it's not you. I hate the "unhappy" one too, as it looks sarcastic eyebrow raised too!!

:(

Oh yeah. Looks like your mad and you want to chew my head off! lol

LOL! Doesn't it?! I tend to do old school :-( now!!

I did it old skool and the forum justs puts the smiley there for me! :irked: lol

Ha-ha! Oh dear!! :D

lol totally agree, not a lover of the smileys on here. I mean the scared one :Scared: actually looks like somebody having a fit!

lol, some of them are a bit scarey and as for :lick:.......well what can I say!!!!

lol, some of them are a bit scarey and as for :lick:.......well what can I say!!!!

lol i've never even seen that smiley before. Why on earth would we need the use of a 'lick' smiley?!

Latest posts

Back