Coffee for friendless geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in west London , Kensington

Love Exeter for shopping! I live just outside of Bridgwater so not that far away, to be fair anywhere's better than here for shops, Bridgwater's full of hairdressers and charity shops and that's about it! X

I'm in bridgwater :)) and you forgot about the phone shops as well as the hairdressers and charity shops ;) xx

North Kildare here!

Hi all,

Seeing how the 'how to make friends' thread was a hit I thought I should follow up with my suggestion on a thread for us to find local geeks so we can meet and create our own social events rather than being treated poorly by our current so called friends.

So maybe post your name and town you live in so we have a starting block and we can take it from there. Obviously any personal info should be PM'd to the relevant geeks.

So I'm aayspa but you can call me Samantha coz that's my name lol. I live in Ipswich and would be happy to arrange coffee for fellow local geeklings

Love me x

Do you guys have people from the United States? I'm from Ohio. I'm looking for full licensure. I noticed a lot from England. I am very open minded to fellow beautician/esthiticians from across the pond, so to speak. I have made friends in my makeup class. I feel it's just a matter of perspective.

Latest posts

Back