Cognito Skincare/Cocoa Rose Facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JenBella

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I've just placed my order for the Cocoa Rose Facial range and am wondering how other geeks who use this range market it and any experience or advice you would like to share.
I absolutely can not wait to use it, I have read through the website so many times and been drooling over every product. Facials have died off for me a lot and I think this is due to the lack of money over here...people tend to stick with their Shellac and Tans because its something they can see and enjoy for a week or two. Im going to really push these facials and hopefully the fact that it is unusual and a bit different will get people interested.

So any ideas or advice welcome!

How did you get on with your new products? I've been looking at the website too and i think i will be placing an order. Would be good to know some feed back on the products :)

I currently use some of the products and I must say the chocolate face mask is totally amazing and the products smell so nice

Sorry for taking so long to reply!

Products arrived really fast which was great, and they really are out of this world. Even my hubby was raving about amazing they all smelled.
The products themselves are lovely to use, sometimes I found with natural ranges that they smelt too strong or synthetic, these are the total opposite. They smell natural and subtle but with enough of a smell to make you want more and combined together it just makes a very unique experience.
Great consistency and nice to actually use, gives great results and kinda makes facials exciting again for me!!
I'm very very impressed and couldn't recommend them highly enough, very easy company to deal with, and great customer service.

Latest posts

Back