Coil Hair Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danger Mouse

Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone recommend a company that does coil hair extension training please?

Hi
Can anyone recommend a company that does coil hair extension training please?

Hi, that sounds most interesting,
can you tell us a little more about it ?
what is the fitting method ?

You attach the coil to your hair with the extension,clamp it together and the hair is held in place by the coil. Work in the same way as the small bonded welts (can styled and not just one look) but without the use of glue, which I'm not keen on.

I know a few people that have it done but I can't find someone that does the training all I can find is the bond option.

Hi, that is really interesting , I am sorry that I cant help you in finding a trainer for this type of extension , :hug:
but thank you for enlightening me about the coil extensions though,
they sound great ,
good luck with your search :hug: x minky

Hi, that is really interesting , I am sorry that I cant help you in finding a trainer for this type of extension , :hug:
but thank you for enlightening me about the coil extensions though,
they sound great ,
good luck with your search :hug: x minky

Thanks looks like I may need it:hug:

Anyone?

Hiya,
I only did fusion (working in a law firm in London now) But from what you descibe you are talking about micro rings?
I had them once and didn't get on with them. too uncomfortable in my very fine hair and didn't move as naturally as fusion. Also if the client wears nail enhancements and runds their fingers through their hair - i found you rattle!

Never heard them called coils.. Sounds a bit errrrrrr clinical. ha

HTH
x

maybe you could find a place that does them and enquire about where to get training ?

maybe you could find a place that does them and enquire about where to get training ?

I've email a few companies that stock the bits and pieces just waiting for a reply.

I can only give my opinions on the micro ring system as I have worn them, I found that they slip very easily, they are not comfortable to wear, they have brought out a micro ring with a silicone inner lining and these apparently dont slip.
Hope you find what your looking for

Try www.kmhairextensiontraining.com . They do courses around the country and include the micro rings/links.
I think this is what you're after.
Liv

Hi Liv, so did you find a suitable hair extension course for yourself ?
I know you were interested in trying to find out about the above mentioned course :hug: minky

Hi Minky,

I found 4 different companies who do different methods s now I'm sooooo confused!!!
Balmain, Raccoon, Michelle Griffin and K M Extension Training so now I have to figure out whihc one is the best in the long run..:confused:

I can highly recommend the Cinderella Hair Extension training.
If you want further details pm me.

Latest posts

Back