Cold eyebrow wax strips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi there,

I find that I have trouble traveling with a wax machine to clients homes so I am looking for some wax strips that are already pre waxed for eyebrow shaping so not too thick. I bought a bundle from Superdrug but they are too thin and rubbish at removal : - ( can anyone recommend?

I think most of the pre waxed strips are useless i’m afraid.
What kind of trouble are you having with travelling with the wax pot?
I keep mine in a small storage box with everything packed round it to stop it sliding, cover the inner pot with cling film to stop any spillages & put in footwell or seat of the car. I also use a adapter for the car so it heats up on the way to clients, I found this on eBay.
Hope this has helped.

I think most of the pre waxed strips are useless i’m afraid.
What kind of trouble are you having with travelling with the wax pot?
I keep mine in a small storage box with everything packed round it to stop it sliding, cover the inner pot with cling film to stop any spillages & put in footwell or seat of the car. I also use a adapter for the car so it heats up on the way to clients, I found this on eBay.
Hope this has helped.

Thank you for the information. I just find it a faff and know you can get them. Just wondering if anyone has used a brand that they can recommend? or even body strip wax? Maybe it can be cut to size? If all else fails Ill go down the same route as you : - )

Roller wax might be better for you.

Can you get a thin enough roller though? x

Can you get a thin enough roller though? x

Clean + easy roller wax system has very small rollers for brow and lip waxing. Their roller heads are:
Large for leg waxing
Medium for bikini line, neck, chin, cheeks
Small for lip and brows
Fine - way too fine to be of use!

Thank you I’ve looked online but can’t seem to find the Brow / Face one? Do you by any chance have a link you can forward please

Latest posts

Back