Cold fusion? Questions folks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princesss0588

Reaction score
Hey there I use the pre bonded heat fusion method for my clients am wondering about cold fusion I anyone could tell me about training and the difference in the bonds where do you find the hair for this method etc clueless lol many thanks new to the site living all the info and pics x

Method is the same, same pre bonded hair. It's practically all the same but using an ultra sonic machine instead of a heat connector :) you do need a certificate for it though (insurer dependant) xx

So even though its same method eye just using a different appliance I have to pay for another course lol where does it I'm in Ireland lol x

Check with your insurance you might not have to, I don't with mine (but I do hold a cert I attended a mini course with a salon I used to work at as I already know how to do extensions it was only a couple of hours long) its like my insurance also says I don't need to hold a certificate in nano's if I'm trained in micro rings. Just I know most say you have to hold a certificate in every method. I don't do ultra sonic I don't have a machine but the old salon I worked at made me lol. Xx

Hey there I use the pre bonded heat fusion method for my clients am wondering about cold fusion I anyone could tell me about training and the difference in the bonds where do you find the hair for this method etc clueless lol many thanks new to the site living all the info and pics x

Hello..ultrasonic cold fusion is different to standard fusion because there are several tenchniques involved which you would not have learned from bonding such as different shaped bonds, how to cut the bonds and the actual step by step application using the machine. Its a great method (ive had it myself twice) and you can adapt the bonds to suit your clients hair. x

Latest posts

Back