Cold sore

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, have you ever tried propolis gel, it should get rid of cold sore and helps get rid of the virus underneath ,so as hopefully it doesn't kept coming back use it a couple of times a day,! It's definitely worth ago, it's fantastic. Made by sbc, buy at beauty hair warehouse, or qvc. :)))

I to use the light it's called avert electronic cold sore machine....I used to get them so bad I couldn't drink out of a cup...the last straw for me was on holiday in the Dominican, was the holiday of a lifetime and it was pants cos the cold sores just kept coming...since using the machine I haven't had one for 2yrs...well worth spending the money....

chronic cold sores.. are a herpes simplex.. & attack the immune system.. so you need to take alot of vitamins and go to a Dr. I dont ever get them but my husband does when hes stressed out ... hes been giving stuff that makes almost done in 2 days..

I used to get horrible cold sores... Lots of times from sun exposure. I have them as large as my chin where they have even affected my lymphatic system. I have found a natural method that works every time. Whenever I feel even a hint of a cold sore coming on I take double or triple doses of an amino acid called Lysine. This is something your body needs, but doesn't produce. You have to get it from an external source. Even if I am going on a holiday where I know I will be in the sun a lot I take regular suggested doses for a week before.

It looks like you have been given a huge lot of suggestions for trying to treat or prevent these suckers. Best of luck figuring out which ones work best for you. :D

Acupuncture is good for them, girl at work as never had one since!

Latest posts

Back