Collin and Britta

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julesgems

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a huge thank you and publicly acknowledge everything that you guys (Collin and Britta) have done for me since our first association (many months ago now!)

My business has come on in leaps and bounds and I have you two to thank for all the opportunities that you have given me.

For anyone out there thinking of using Tantrick/Berins or Flirties, I say - don't hesitate! These two are fab people and the customer service is second to none!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

PS Have a lovely holiday!

Yes indeed have a lovely holiday.Im surprised Britta is able to get Collin away from B&Q, although hopefully for him there may be some interesting foreign diy stores to browse.

Just wanted to say a huge thank you and publicly acknowledge everything that you guys (Collin and Britta) have done for me since our first association (many months ago now!)

My business has come on in leaps and bounds and I have you two to thank for all the opportunities that you have given me.

For anyone out there thinking of using Tantrick/Berins or Flirties, I say - don't hesitate! These two are fab people and the customer service is second to none!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

PS Have a lovely holiday!

WOW :othanks Julie..I have to confess though my life's been a nightmare since we were first associated LOL :eek:

Seriously though you are one hell of a tough cookie and a real get up and go lady who is more than willing to take on new challenges and thought processes even at your ripe old age:eek:..you most certainly deserve a huge :hug:..oh sod it..and another one :hug:

Did you know peeps that Julie is a prison officer in her other role which comes in handy when dealing with problematic beauty customers...they do exactly what she tells em.

Further more she can bake up one hell of a dandy chocolate and sherry cake ..well so im told as there wasn't any left for me :cry:

Your a great lady and never cease to amaze me with your enthusiasim and drive :hug:

oooooo, love-in! can anyone join in?:hug:

Group hug!! :hug:

Here! Here! xxx:hug:

Pmsl stop crawling Julie lol :lol:

your black forest gateaux was delicious by the way and you need to go and read your emails hunny :hug:

oh yeah and Collin & Britta are ok i suppose lol :lol::lol::lol:

I'm kidding, they are both great :hug::hug:

Pmsl stop crawling Julie lol :lol:

your black forest gateaux was delicious by the way and you need to go and read your emails hunny :hug:

oh yeah and Collin & Britta are ok i suppose lol :lol::lol::lol:

I'm kidding, they are both great :hug::hug:

I had this dream last night that I posted this thread and next day got 5 litres of B and Q Antique Oak in the post foc!:lol:

I had this dream last night that I posted this thread and next day got 5 litres of B and Q Antique Oak in the post foc!:lol:

Oh don't give him any ideas, you know how likely he is to send it too :lol:
you should be safe,
he should be busy getting ready for their jollys :hug:

Latest posts

Back