Collin Fry and mums passing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
I can not believe it has been 6 months already since i lost my mum.

With this i remembered i have booked to go and see collin fry the medium this weekend at in Blackburn.

Im now wondering if im going to get any messages.

Has any one else been to a live show and received a message from a loved one???

Lisa xxxx

Hi Lisa

I saw Collin Fry a few years ago and am going to see him in June. Although I wasn't picked to receive a message, his show was excellent - very moving and sensitive - we laughed and cried, and it was very comforting even though nobody in our little group had a message. x

Hi hun, I went to see Tony Stockwell it was AMAZING. He picks things up that mean stuff to certain people. I was hoping my father in law would come through for my MIL but he didn't. You will enjoy it I am sure.

Sorry to hear about your mum, it's so hard. Lost dad on Wednesday and it's not quite sunk in.

Big hugs for you love xxx

I went to see Colin last September and he was so good I am going to see him again this September.

sound like im in for a good show i booked in jan and had forgotten about it till my freind rang to remind me

Tinky i think i sent you a pm about your ded hunnie thinking of you xxxx

hey Lisa

i saw Colin fry and Tony Stockwell and somene else cant remember his name they did a show called the three mediums, it was amazing, although i didnt get picked (i wanted to hear from my baby son) one of our group got a message from her grandma, just something little, but very personal couldnt have been known and meant the world to her to hear

the show was funny, moving, and something i would deffo go and see again,

Good luck hun
xxxxx

Hubby and I went to see Derek Acorah last year and although I am a believer he did make me question his abilities.

He got a few people from the audience and got information correct - 1 made me cry as it was a Mum coming in for her daughter who was getting married. She said she had been with her daughter when she tried on her dress and that she had liked the one she chose and didn't like the first one and had laughed at her daughter because she had said that she knew Mum would have hated it - The womans face dropped so it was obviously something she had actually said!

I hope you enjoy the Colin Fry show - I like the tv programme. I hope you get comfort from it xxxx

i saw derek acorah yrs ago and to be honest i thought he was utter cr@p ! i would go see colin fry though as he is meant to be excellent xxx

i saw derek acorah yrs ago and to be honest i thought he was utter cr@p ! i would go see colin fry though as he is meant to be excellent xxx

We did spend most of it laughing - to the point that I had to physically bite my lip - as some of the stuff was ridiculous.

Some women sat behind us were wetting themselves.:lol:

I could not take most of it seriously and afterwards I couldn't watch him on telly again - he lost his credability.

I'm going to see another medium show in 2 weeks with a friend so I'm looking forward to that one.

I went to see collin fry last year i didnt get any messege but it was a good show. I did however go and see Chris Lee in Warrington on a one to one basis he was amazing i went expecting nothing and the things he came up with just freaked me out google him and go and have a reading he will blow your socks off!!xx sorry to hear you lost your mum luvvy. :hug:

Latest posts

Back