Collin Paris, anyone stocking this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victoria1984

Reaction score
I'm looking into stocking a Skin Care range, and really like Collins. My mum has been using them for approx. 10 years, I've used them on and off as well.

I know lots of geeks have their preferences but I never seem to read many threads about/mentioning Collin. So has anyone used their products? What are they like to work with?
I am looking for a results driven brand which is exclusive to salons so this seemed to tick the boxes. But how have your clients reacted to it, do you generate many sales?

Sorry for so many questions :smack:

An ex colleague of mine uses this range in her salon they r always sending her incentives and bringing out new facials, I think they r very supportive with their training but wasn't sure whether you were mobile as they only allow their products in salons, they re starting to advertise a lot more too not sure whether this wld mean a rise in prices though hth x

Thank god I was sat down! I was so shocked to see a response to this thread!

I've spoken to them said I was mobile (as I thought this might be an issue) I think I will reiterate though just to sure
:)

Lol that made me laugh, from what I know they are a very good product range just a little too pricey for myself and my clients from the research I have done would not be prepared to spend the rrp, but everyone and every area is different hth x

Latest posts

Back