Collin Skincare Range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackie.s.d

Reaction score
I Have Tried To Search This Skincare Range & Can Not Find Anything ( Sorry If I Have Missed Any Posts) Does Anyone Know Anything About The Range?

Ive used it where i worked once and yes its fine, what can i say ,no problems with it but not particularly that special.

I have used this in a salon i used to work for. I found it to be quite a nice range, They have nice smells and the training was also good.

Have you hadf a look at their website? Collin UK - Welcome to Collin UK

Would you want to retail it .

I've not used Collins but a friend in the industry has it in her salon and it retails really well. They have some nice serums out for strengthening capillaries which i was looking into (have got samples, not got round to trying them yet).

Thanks For Your Replies,
I Have Recieved Some Samples They Seem Really Nice, Training Looks Good, Also Among The Info They Sent Was Details On 'skin Scope' A Computerised Skin Analysis Programme Which Reads Lots Of Things Like Moisture Levels,oil Levels,pore Size, Etc. Anyone Know Anything About This?

Latest posts

Back