Color.id spatulas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha stop😂 I vowed not to order anything from china off ebay

Awww all the best bargains are from there mun! The 45 wii remotes I had to buy coz they kept braking??? The beats headphones for £15??? (Which are all in the bin now) Top quality mun! 😂😂

Awww all the best bargains are from there mun! The 45 wii remotes I had to buy coz they kept braking??? The beats headphones for £15??? (Which are all in the bin now) Top quality mun! 😂😂

Beats for 15 quid now that does sound like a bargain😂

I got one from Amazon last week. Nothing came up with what I was putting into the search bar, but then I put in 'hair spatula' and a board without teeth came up too. Nice wide one aswell, was about £4.

Please do! Thanks.

The Wella rep called over yest aft. I just had to sign a form which will give me an online account although minimum order has to be £100 (I'm sure that'll be covered with buying colour ID, colours & spatulas tho) & I can also order from the rep & he's getting me various freebies such as the new colour swatches for the illumina colour chart & free courses for product info etc, so very happy 😀

The Wella rep called over yest aft. I just had to sign a form which will give me an online account although minimum order has to be £100 (I'm sure that'll be covered with buying colour ID, colours & spatulas tho) & I can also order from the rep & he's getting me various freebies such as the new colour swatches for the illumina colour chart & free courses for product info etc, so very happy 😀

Oooo isn't that brill! Thanks for telling me.

Aston & Fincher do them with and without teeth. X

I'm freelance and have a rep.

Amazon for spatches! £4

My name is Sabina & I am doing a study for my thesis on the mobilization of the stylist industry of how hairdressers, nail technicians, and estheticians are moving from traditional salons to mobile solutions. If you could please fill out this survey which will only take a couple of minutes I would greatly appreciate it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1B98S4InJum31CGo3lzxTo7fHBQPX4ywfqYXFo_0zPME/viewform?usp=

You have spammed nearly every thread on this site with this post you should have made your own topic post as what you are writing has no relevance to the thread you are replying too at all

Note: this is to all Geeks and not specifically Diamondgirl.

In future, rather than replying on the thread, please hit the Report button. I and my fellow Mods can't read every post on here and if it's buried in a long thread, these sort of Spam posters often get missed unless they're reported.

Luckily, someone else reported this Spammer from another thread and they've now been banned.

Thanks Geeks for your support. :)

Latest posts

Back