Color secret

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyaw28

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1444930258.381112.jpg
has anybody tried these yet!! If so what's your verdict? I don't imagine there anywhere near as good a olaplex but for the price in willing to give it a go for my not so well off customers!! Anybody thoughts!!

What does it claim to do?

I don't think it'd even be comparable to olaplex.

It is salon services version of olaplex x

Yeah probably it can't be as good it does have one possible two ingredients the same but that's it I'm going to give it a go just because it's so cheap if it helps on anyway it's going to be better than using nothing for Rhodes that can't really afford olaplex x

Let me know how you get on if you use it.. I keep looking at it thinking surely it does some good to the hair obviously nowhere near as much as olaplex but like you said for people who can't afford it may be worth doing x

But its not actually doing any good in the long run if its only coating the hair.

Olaplex cross links broken disulphide bonds, so it internally repairs hair the hair, if all colour secret does is coat the hair then the hair can still break and disulphide bonds WILL be broken.

Maybe it would come in useful after using olaplex if the hair still 'feels dry'.

Latest posts

Back