colored nails & 3 d

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
Sawasdee ka

Today i have made new gallery in my web site www.beautynaildesign.com the gallery is 3 d nails and polish nails.

In this gallery you will see you can have 3 d with french and use color powders to make very beautifull nails the blue set are color gel .

I have in this gallery some polished nails i want to know what lady think of this so not pink and white but have color but french design .

I think the color nails are beautifull and have big future in nails i think lady and girl like pretty nails and pretty things i put 2 photos of lady underclothes with nails same ...Sam you must not look :o .

I hope you like what i do show u today .

Thank you mui from Thailand

hehe. You have me wrong Mui. I love stuff like this and enjoy doing some similar stuff myself... the only points I tried to make were:
1- Most clientele of an mid to upper range salon could not regularly wear the services.
2- If someone was charging £50 for a regular Forever French full set that took an hour and a half... what about the extra 2 hours required to decorate each nail to the nTH degree? How many customers want to sit for 31/2 hours on a regular basis and pay £150 for a set ;)

Dont get me wrong... I do love it... I nJoy playing with it... I know tons of clients that would love it... but know of few who would put their money where their mouth is :D

Some of those designs are really pretty. My favorite is with the balck tips and the flowers ..... beautiful impact. Can't imagine how much a set of those would cost in the salon though!!

sawasdee ka

i have b4 a set of encasssed flowers with 3 d white heart they were very very beautifull every body who see the nails speak oh so beautifull.

The tech take 2 & half hours to make but i was ask many question when she do so i make he slow little bit tomorrow she will give me 1-1 lesson :biggrin: .

I think like every thing you can faster and better with practice same for make french pink and white .

I love pink and white but i think some times for change the white heart on 1 finger or a purple flower on 1 finger not take longer and can have happy customer and more money for make :biggrin: .

I am happy you like

Mui from Thailand

The Nail Geek said:
hehe. You have me wrong Mui. I love stuff like this and enjoy doing some similar stuff myself... the only points I tried to make were:
1- Most clientele of an mid to upper range salon could not regularly wear the services.
2- If someone was charging £50 for a regular Forever French full set that took an hour and a half... what about the extra 2 hours required to decorate each nail to the nTH degree? How many customers want to sit for 31/2 hours on a regular basis and pay £150 for a set ;)

Dont get me wrong... I do love it... I nJoy playing with it... I know tons of clients that would love it... but know of few who would put their money where their mouth is :D

Sawasdee ka

To decorate a forever french with a 3 d heart or flowers on 1 finger only take few minutes .

Mui from Thailand

Hi

Mui

Absolutely beautiful, i have to agree with sam though my clients would have the coloured tips (jobs allowing) but i mainly do proffesionals* and they carnt get away with it!!
*They have lots more money but not the time!
I would wear them on my nails though georgous

Thank you Mui for sharing your fantastic Nail Art. I really enjoyed looking through your Gallery and have included it into my favorites. I very talented lady indeed.

Love Karen

Sawasdee Ka Mui,
As usual I love them all .... truly inspirational!!!

there is a demand for 3-d/colored acrylic in the states. especially, in the Mid-West and the South. i plan on offering these services when i get back to California this summer, to a mixed clientale.

those Japanese techs are definetly talented! :D

Sawasdee Ka Mui

Just been on your website and wanted to say how lovely it is. Your nail art is fab and I cant wait to look at some more of your future work. You've mad it on to my favourites list.

Keep up the beautiful work
Gina x

Your

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back