Colorissimo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake nattrass hair

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am looking at switching from my trusted wella colour house (which I have used for 10 years)
I am finding there bases a lot warmer than usual (even when ordered through wella directly) and it’s driving me mad. However I will love there special blonde range and the toning range / Colour touch and Illumia range.
I’ve heard a few people talk about colorissimo and was wondering if they are par on par with the wella base depth wise? As in is a colorissimo 5.0 as dark as a wella 55/0.
Any opinions would be appreciated please

Hi everyone I am looking at switching from my trusted wella colour house (which I have used for 10 years)
I am finding there bases a lot warmer than usual (even when ordered through wella directly) and it’s driving me mad. However I will love there special blonde range and the toning range / Colour touch and Illumia range.
I’ve heard a few people talk about colorissimo and was wondering if they are par on par with the wella base depth wise? As in is a colorissimo 5.0 as dark as a wella 55/0.
Any opinions would be appreciated please

iv tried a few bases and when i used the 5.00 it just did'nt cover my clients hair (bare in mind wella/loreal/goldwell ) all dont cover its that nightmare hair
12/9 is a beautiful high lift try a few on friends & family first maybe
the few others i used turned out very shiny

Latest posts

Back