Colorpops- Where to buy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabinkel

Reaction score
Hi there, does anyone know where I can get some colorpops, the acrylic sticks with the nail tip at the end that you display nail art on. I know creative do them but they are quite expensive apparently, and I didnt want to pay loads. I need about a 32 stick one! Any suggestions would be greatly received! Thank you!

hyperion group sell them x

NSI sell them at a reasonble price they are on the internet. x

LCN/Beauty Concepts sell them

cabinkel said:
Hi there, does anyone know where I can get some colorpops, the acrylic sticks with the nail tip at the end that you display nail art on. I know creative do them but they are quite expensive apparently, and I didnt want to pay loads. I need about a 32 stick one! Any suggestions would be greatly received! Thank you!

Before assuming, why not check out the Hyperion price and then compare it against the others instead of just assuming that the price will be different. I bet you find that it is not, not if the others are genuine Colour Pops anyway.

Just ordered my colour pops from Hyperion 5 mins ago i didn't think that it was expensive.

Also Nail Order.

Do a search cos there was a thread on this not long ago, we all put up priced we'd found and it had some places selling them quite cheap (real ones)

thanks for replys. will have a look on suggested websites. Found ellisons do the 33 pop one for 18.00+vat. Seems quite reasonable!? Thanks again

Im feeling quite dumb now... but what is colorpops???

I found that Ellisons are the cheapest for colorpops. Their website is www.ellisons.co.uk

Nail Solutions also do them

Jan XXX

daredevil said:
Im feeling quite dumb now... but what is colorpops???

This is a Colourpops display stand
cp12.jpg

They carry Color Pops and match anyone's prices or beat them...their phone is 1142670212

i made my own!! got small orange woodsticks stuck nails on them and painted them have them in a small pot on my desk, everyone always comments on how nice they are

Hi,
Does anyone know of a UK distributor of Colorpops Rings? I've already e-mailed the following companies, which are mentioned on their website:
  • Grafton International
  • Designer Nails
  • NailOrder Catalog
  • NSI U.K.
None of them have responded so I'm assuming they don't sell it.

Please click on the link below if you need to check what they look like.

http://www.colorpops.com/rings.htm

Spoke to Bronwyn @ 'Sensual Nails UK' earlier today and she says she'll get a quote for me but that she can only make large bulk orders (1,000 upwards) for it to be cost effective.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received.:)

You can buy them on eBay well cheap!!

xXx​

Latest posts

Back