Colour advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lis2015

Reaction score
hi my hair is currently 6.0 and 6.3 half and half as I have some grey. I was wanting to change it to maybe 6.0 with purple or burgundy on the ends, kinda like an ombre. What is the best way to achieve this and recommended colours? And would I be better with a 5 on the top. Thanks

hi my hair is currently 6.0 and 6.3 half and half as I have some grey. I was wanting to change it to maybe 6.0 with purple or burgundy on the ends, kinda like an ombre. What is the best way to achieve this and recommended colours? And would I be better with a 5 on the top. Thanks
Any help please

Any help please
What do u need us to help with? Telling you how to achieve this or colours to pick? Or both? Do you know how to do a brown into purple ombre? Will you be doing it yourself?

What do u need us to help with? Telling you how to achieve this or colours to pick? Or both? Do you know how to do a brown into purple ombre? Will you be doing it yourself?
Yes I wanted to do this myself. I am a qualified hairdresser but unsure with some colour changes. So would like advise how to achieve this. Many thanks

Burgundy is easier to achieve over purple. If there is color in your hair this needs to be stripped off the ends for the color to take if your hair is virgin just color the ends a burgundy and I would say a lv.5 as fashion color always stands out better with a darker background. For purple you need to bleach the ends first to @ least a lv.7 then apply the purple.

I'm a hairdresser doing hair every day and id never attempt an ombre on myself, I feel a bit uneasy telling you how to step by step this process if I'm honest, so im sure if you use the search function you can find the answers your looking for

Latest posts

Back