Colour advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaz123

Reaction score
Hi I've just started doing hair again after 25 yr break and I am trying to get my head round how colours and techniques have changed... My friend has asked me to fix her hair...
She is base 7
She has been putting do 100 with sprinkle of bleach on her hair then she has been getting some bleached foils through it as well
She has asked me if I could break her colour up as her roots are coming in to quick and she wants Carmel colour.
Any advice on technique that would be best to use and what xp colours to use I would appreciate....

I have booked myself on xp 100 colour course as I've heard there colours are good, but it's not till September and I'm so out of touch with colouring...

Thanks guys

Hi the highlift tint with bleach is so not right some hairdressers do it but most dont recommend it as it takes the tone out of the highlift you might aswell just put on bleach because thats all it does really , i use loreal so i suggest using 7.3 or 8.3 depending on how dark she wants the highlights with her being a base 7 i would say 7.3 with 10% you could do a full head of bleach foils with 20vol , then flood inbetween the foil with 7.3 it will fade tho or a full head of highlights with the bleach and and the 7.3 and tone i really like dia light for tonners x

Thanks Laura for that .... I'll give it a go...x

Latest posts

Back