Colour Advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolci_Dolittle

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Popping over from beauty as i'm wanting to go for a new look.

Haven't had any colour on my hair now for around 3 years so its back to its natural colour but i feel it's a really flat boring colour.

Wanting to go a kind of auburn colour but unsure if my hairdresser would need to bleach my hair first or if the colour would take ok on my natural colour?

Have attached pics of my natural colohr and colour i'm hoping to go.
Xxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1373893682193.jpg
    1373893682193.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 124
  • 1373893698345.jpg
    1373893698345.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 206
Your hairdresser can go straight in with your target colour. Even a semi permanent would work just fine. No bleach required.

Grand!

My hair was in pretty bad nick after years of colouring so gave it a resrmt but i need a change.

Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

It is very much exciting to color hair!!!hair color should be chosen very carefully always!natural and herbal color is always preferable in use!!!

Why?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Why?

I spose if you never had access to Redken, L'Oreal or Wella, bits of ground up plants mixed with dust must seem like manna from heaven.:rolleyes:

I spose if you never had access to Redken, L'Oreal or Wella, bits of ground up plants mixed with dust must seem like manna from heaven.:rolleyes:

Lol

Latest posts

Back