Colour advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy2306

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am after some advice I have a client with scalp bleach and she is now fed up of roots and wants to go to the picture I have attached. She is on a base of 8 naturally. But she is a washed out silver blonde at the moment. Any advice? I use wella.

This is what she wants

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    824 KB · Views: 76
It looks very ashy in the picture. If you drop her down to a 7 ash, she might feel it's too dark as it will be a big change from a very light pale blonde.

What were you thinking of actually using?

To be honest I was going to do /7 illumina hoping that the silver blonde tones underneath would cancel out the warm tones in illumina with the top section highlighted with 8/1 and pastel. Hoping that it would keep it that bit lighter. But I'm not 100% sure.

Why not take her to more of a balayage? Or even ombre?

Keep her nice and blonde but rooty and lived in.

Definitely go for an 8 though. She'll feel far too dark if you take her down to a 7 as dark as the picture as haircuts has said.

Tried to talk her round to a nice balayage but she has loved this picture for months. Just hasn't been brave enough. I personally don't like it. Hence talking her round.

Tried to talk her round to a nice balayage but she has loved this picture for months. Just hasn't been brave enough. I personally don't like it. Hence talking her round.

Its a lovely colour but she will feel dark!

Ask her if she wants to go back to her natural colour.

She's desperate for this depth/colour. I have warned her she will feel dark. But she's happy for this. How about 8/81 all over with a few pastel bleach highlights in top section?

She's desperate for this depth/colour. I have warned her she will feel dark. But she's happy for this. How about 8/81 all over with a few pastel bleach highlights in top section?

Thats just going to be grey.

I'd use 7/31 in illumina with some 8/1 or 8/05

Thank you! Will let you know how I get on!

Latest posts

Back