Colour advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinead11

Reaction score
I have a client who is currently full head bleach highlights toned with 8-81 colour fresh and 7/5 igora Royal roots. She has now decided she doesn't want to be as light anymore but usually when I take her slightly away from the light blonde she says she feels ginger! She has send me this picture and says this is now the colour she wants to go and I have advised her it's quite gold. My problem is my head is now spinning with all the tooing and froing over colours. So I'm asking what would you lovely people use to achieve this colour using either wells or Schwarzkopf???
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459088090.228987.jpg

Does anyone have any suggestions??

Maybe 6.1 to roots and 9.13 to ends?

Does anyone have any suggestions??
If it was me I think I'd use 6/07 wella koleston perfect on roots. If the mid lengths and ends are prelightened, then I'd use 10/38 koleston perfect and 8/7 koleston perfect. My best advice would be to explain how warm this colour actually is, by showing her the different shades you think are in the photo, using your shade chart, then ask the client to pick out the colours she sees in the photos, and then that'll clear up what she sees, and what she actually wants, sometimes people think they want something that they don't actually want lol

If it was me I think I'd use 6/07 wella koleston perfect on roots. If the mid lengths and ends are prelightened, then I'd use 10/38 koleston perfect and 8/7 koleston perfect. My best advice would be to explain how warm this colour actually is, by showing her the different shades you think are in the photo, using your shade chart, then ask the client to pick out the colours she sees in the photos, and then that'll clear up what she sees, and what she actually wants, sometimes people think they want something that they don't actually want lol
Thank you. I was thinking the same sort of colours myself. Just wanted reassurance. I have told her time and time again it's gold and she will feel ginger and showed her the chart but I give up [emoji23][emoji23]

Thank you. I was thinking the same sort of colours myself. Just wanted reassurance. I have told her time and time again it's gold and she will feel ginger and showed her the chart but I give up [emoji23][emoji23]
When she comes in to have it done, give reassurance but also back up the fact that it is warm, so remind her it's going to be warm, but also cover yourself by suggesting if she finds it too warm, to let you know and you can pop a toner on it :)

Latest posts

Back