Colour advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G191f

Reaction score
Hi
So please see attached photos my client has a root smudge And wants a more natural colour she has sent me a Pinterest phone, I just want some advice on best products to use to get her there thank you
55A1BDF6-F564-4D9A-A4F5-D93B26B6C8D0.jpeg
496857F6-3D2E-426F-9A57-56FC7C3C6841.jpeg

Freehand some lighter pieces around the front and if she wants some of the blonde breaking up scatter some lowlights similar to her natural colour. then tone it all down to an 8/9. Not sure what brand you use but 9.13 dialight would look nice x

Freehand some lighter pieces around the front and if she wants some of the blonde breaking up scatter some lowlights similar to her natural colour. then tone it all down to an 8/9. Not sure what brand you use but 9.13 dialight would look nice x
I use wella? X

Okay so use wella freelites 9% around the face then break up some of the blonde if you feel like you need to using a 7 or 8 in colour touch, I’m not too sure on wella toners as I use L’Oréal , but choose something neutral like 9.13 the 1 is ash whilst the 3 is gold. Gives a nice natural tone x

Okay so use wella freelites 9% around the face then break up some of the blonde if you feel like you need to using a 7 or 8 in colour touch, I’m not too sure on wella toners as I use L’Oréal , but choose something neutral like 9.13 the 1 is ash whilst the 3 is gold. Gives a nice natural tone x
Thank you I have a 7 with mix warm tone to break down blonde avoiding green shade, so was going to use that in low lights and I have a mix 9 as a toner to go over the whole lot hoping that will work out x thank you

Latest posts

Back