Colour advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermionejones01

Reaction score
Hi! I’m an apprentice hairdresser and I’m doing my sisters hair and wanted to do a full head of highlights. But I wanted to do a red over the top as she has level 6 hair. Want it a dark red with some really bright reds through it from the bleach foils. I’ve bought L’Oréal majirouge 6.66 but I understand that it lifts the hair so should I not put it over freshly bleached hair? This picture is what I’m wanting to do. Thanks in advance x

Hi! I’m an apprentice hairdresser and I’m doing my sisters hair and wanted to do a full head of highlights. But I wanted to do a red over the top as she has level 6 hair. Want it a dark red with some really bright reds through it from the bleach foils. I’ve bought L’Oréal majirouge 6.66 but I understand that it lifts the hair so should I not put it over freshly bleached hair? This picture is what I’m wanting to do. Thanks in advance x
The majirouge line is already a high lift red. So essentially this should be your highlight and then you would apply a darker red base colour inbetween

Latest posts

Back