Colour advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supergirl360

Reaction score
Hi guys I’m just looking for a little bit of colour advise please.
I’m trained in affinage and matrix but just stock affinage. I would like to start experimenting with a new colour house as an alternative and that offers good training. But I’m at a loss to which one is easy to use in terms of the numbering system as It took me quite a while to be familiar with this one. So one that is pretty basic would be great. I have a varied clientele but most of them just want a natural coverage and are not into the bright funky colours. Any idea?

Hi guys I’m just looking for a little bit of colour advise please.
I’m trained in affinage and matrix but just stock affinage. I would like to start experimenting with a new colour house as an alternative and that offers good training. But I’m at a loss to which one is easy to use in terms of the numbering system as It took me quite a while to be familiar with this one. So one that is pretty basic would be great. I have a varied clientele but most of them just want a natural coverage and are not into the bright funky colours. Any idea?
I loved wella for things like, lightening, deepening and coverage.
The major thing that it was lacking was vivids

Is well on a numbering or a letter system like matrix? Do they have a good high lift and grey coverage range?

Is well on a numbering or a letter system like matrix? Do they have a good high lift and grey coverage range?
Wella is numbers. I'll give you an example.
Bases:-
7/0 is natural, 77/0 is extra coverage, 7/00 is softer, but not necessarily good for white coverage.
Tones :- /1 - silver/green ash
/2 - matt (green) Ash
/3 - Gold
/4 - Red
/5- Mahogany
/6 - violet
/7- brunette
/8- Pearl (blue)
/9- Cendre (silver violet)

Your a star thank you ronray 👍

Latest posts

Back