Colour b4, cheeky clients and youtube made me a bit mad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg!! I'm not from hair but why would anyone attempt to cut there own hair?
I loved how she said I'm just cutting in layers so it doesn't look so crap! That fringe was a disaster.

No no your correct 2 lots
She did 2 lots of colour b 4 the day before aswell as well x
I am scared to even leave 20 vol. And I won't bleach hair more then once a week (that being said I'm not up to colour and neutralisiong yet).

Omg!! I'm not from hair but why would anyone attempt to cut there own hair?
I loved how she said I'm just cutting in layers so it doesn't look so crap! That fringe was a disaster.

I must admit I do partake in a little snippage myself such as maintaining fringe length between cuts. But I was hoping she would raise her fringe up and play with angles... And even cut in sections. Instead she just snipped shorter and shorter.

Omg I'm in shock!!! 😳

Just watched the cutting video, she deserves to drop the scissors and slice off her leg.x

I liked the part where she said she has thinning scissors to "give them a go" on her fringe, but she doesn't know where they come from as she found them in the Kitchen, I hope her Mum used them to trim the fat on the bacon or something!!!!

Shall we all just grab bit and do layering with out eyes closed then? We could have competitions of who done the best cut lmao!!!

She must know that she is providing incorrect and dangerous information.

What the hell is she thinking!! Her hair looks a mess! X

I'm not a hair professional so these videos made me laugh.

Shockingly bad! She looks so terrible it should shock you into NEVER touching your hair yourself and only go to the professionals.

Why on earth anyone would watch this and try to copy it!?! Is beyond me.

She spent so long on her rubbish fringe, just go to a hairdressers!!!

Wowzer this is awful I don't even like using thinning scissors

i had an email from a woman yesterday begging me to fix her hair she has been colouring her hair herself for the past 8 years id say a base 3 but the ends with the build up are virtually a base 1... she used colour b4 and apparently she doesnt want to leave the house and keeps crying... here was the funny part she asked me to do it for her and could she pay me in 2 months time im sorry im sympathetic but if you cant afford to have your hair done dont mess about with it ... i think not, also she said she had been watching youtube and sent me this link as was going ot do what this girl did... so as you do i took a look and couldnt believe the videos... she did 2 colour befores... then 2 xxl blonde then a toner and then she attepted to cut her hair?!.... i couldnt help but sharing the videos that i was shocked with

Bleaching My Hair XXL Live Platinum Blonde - YouTube

Cutting Bangs & Layers into my Hair - YouTube
absolutely bizarre and shocking! I just looked and shes done bloody loads of them aswell!! xx

WOW!

Not being a hair geek, i shall leave further comment to the professionals, however i couldn't help but notice how drastically different her eyebrows were after she did her hair xx

Have u checked out the comments on YouTube about the video??? There are people saying things like "wow love your hair!" And "ur so beautiful!" Perhaps this girl and her 'fans' should all b packed off to a desert island somewhere where they can all spend their days frazzling their hair and chopping it off with random instruments... Bizarre!!

WOW!

Not being a hair geek, i shall leave further comment to the professionals, however i couldn't help but notice how drastically different her eyebrows were after she did her hair xx

I noticed the brows lol they looked like slugs crawling on her forehead :p x

Have u checked out the comments on YouTube about the video??? There are people saying things like "wow love your hair!" And "ur so beautiful!" Perhaps this girl and her 'fans' should all b packed off to a desert island somewhere where they can all spend their days frazzling their hair and chopping it off with random instruments... Bizarre!!

That's a good idea lol xx

And that's how you get orange hair with yellow roots lol

Latest posts

Back