Colour balance or gloss?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey xox

Reaction score
Hi, I have a client who had KP 55/46 & 6/7 4 weeks ago, it was her first colour going from blonde to red, covered really well and has just faded a bit, so looking to revive the red.
I was going to gloss with Colour touch, but I can’t get the same shades and been looking at Wella and found they do a colour balance, which I’ve never done before, which one do you think might be best in this situation?
I’ve only seen photos of her hair so far but doing the colour tomorrow.
thanks

Hi, I have a client who had KP 55/46 & 6/7 4 weeks ago, it was her first colour going from blonde to red, covered really well and has just faded a bit, so looking to revive the red.
I was going to gloss with Colour touch, but I can’t get the same shades and been looking at Wella and found they do a colour balance, which I’ve never done before, which one do you think might be best in this situation?
I’ve only seen photos of her hair so far but doing the colour tomorrow.
thanks
What info did you find on colour balancing?
I've heard of it, but can't remember what the process is. If it's faded a fair bit then I'd use the same shades but mix 1:2 with pastel.

What info did you find on colour balancing?
I've heard of it, but can't remember what the process is. If it's faded a fair bit then I'd use the same shades but mix 1:2 with pastel.
That’s what Wella showed as colour balancing, mix colour 1:2 with pastel, on dry hair instead of shampoo’d, I did a gloss in the end as roots were about half CM and colour had faded evenly but still had a lot of colour, came out lovely, I’d just never heard of ‘balancing’ before!

Latest posts

Back