Colour bath

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lstratton

Reaction score
What’s the best way to remove home dye 4.5 to professional 7.3. Reluctant to do this

What’s the best way to remove home dye 4.5 to professional 7.3. Reluctant to do this
Bleach and low developer or colour remover.

Thanks. I was going to try NXT colour remover but if you think bleach and low peroxide would be best I’ll try that? Haven’t done this procedure for years!

Thanks. I was going to try NXT colour remover but if you think bleach and low peroxide would be best I’ll try that? Haven’t done this procedure for years!
With colour remover you have to be so careful when re colouring the hair.
I'd maybe do a strand test with bleach and low vol and see what you can achieve. Sometimes you'll need 2 applications of colour remover to get the tint out.

With colour remover you have to be so careful when re colouring the hair.
I'd maybe do a strand test with bleach and low vol and see what you can achieve. Sometimes you'll need 2 applications of colour remover to get the tint out.
Thanks for your advice. I tried NXT colour removal on a home dye 466 dud very little to remove ? I applied 8/3 to ends and 7/3 to roots which took fine but must be the amount of home dye that’s been used. Client said she only used it once

Latest posts

Back