Colour change ideas welcome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jade Patience

Reaction score
I have a client base 5 natural who has been having back to back bleach foils. She is no good at maintenance. She sent a picture of what she likes. I will attach.
Im debating on putting pieces in conditioner in foils. Then colouring her hair with half a chocolate half 6 diacolour. Adding some copper to mixture to aid in pre pigging. Or to pre pig first? Then emulsify last 5 minutes to tone conditioned pieces.
Any other colour suggestions. I mainly stick to majirel dia colour. But can use wella or goldwell if need be.
Many thanks.

Attachments

• image-ee4b4ae7-30ef-49fe-b6aa-3f304829b2fd.jpg
    image-ee4b4ae7-30ef-49fe-b6aa-3f304829b2fd.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 23
Sounds like she’s just looking for a root stretch?
What sort of condition is the hair in? How much regrowth does she have?

Your first idea sounds reasonable with adding the copper as a pre-pig to your tint mix but then you’d need to rinse the conditioner off completely before applying your copper highlights otherwise it will probably go very patchy.

Thanks for your reply. I attached a picture its a lot more than a root stretch if she's a back to back bleach. Plus I forgot to menton theres about three inches of regrowth. Iv massaged colour into conditoned ends a few times as long as you do it throughly never patchy.
I was more interested in colour ideas. Would you use chocolate or maybe a lighter shade for the ends. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back