Colour change

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbiemac23

Reaction score
Hey looking for some advice got s client who has had bleach foils for years and is wanting to keep her hair quite blonde maybe with the odd lo lite but to come away from using bleach as its really damaging her hair just through years of abuse her natural hair is about a 6 any advice would be much appreciated struggling on how to keep it as light without using Bleach and damaging it any further xx

What bleach do you use? What developer do you use?

What procedure do you take when doing a touch up? Do you overlap? Or just stick to the new growth?

Bleach is only damaging when its used incorrectly.

Hey I use Schwarzkopf and 6 percent no I normally just do regrowth what do you recommend toner wise for blondes im always looking at your posts on this and always have good ideas x

0.11 in schwarpskopf for toning blonde or 9.5-1 sometimes, how is her hair damaged of you only do the roots? I have 6% and schwarpskopf bleach on mine and have done for years and mines not damaged, do you have olaplex?

0.11 in schwarpskopf for toning blonde or 9.5-1 sometimes, how is her hair damaged of you only do the roots? I have 6% and schwarpskopf bleach on mine and have done for years and mines not damaged, do you have olaplex?
I haven't always done it no I don't
i haven't always done it no I don't have it is that really good thanks for advice x

Latest posts

Back