Colour change

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tajray77

Reaction score
Hiya, hope you’re all doing ok in these tough times. My client usually has 12/69 in foils and a few bleach ones on top ( she’s a cool 7 base) she’s now about 75% grey around the front but still 25% grey at the back. I know I need to drop down levels And probably use 2 separate formulas now but struggling with what colour to drop the front down to as she loves the brightness and the Pearl hue ( she’s an ex hairdresser and loves wella) I no longer use Wella so am not up on their new colours. Thank. You in advance. I now use affinage btw.

Hiya, hope you’re all doing ok in these tough times. My client usually has 12/69 in foils and a few bleach ones on top ( she’s a cool 7 base) she’s now about 75% grey around the front but still 25% grey at the back. I know I need to drop down levels And probably use 2 separate formulas now but struggling with what colour to drop the front down to as she loves the brightness and the Pearl hue ( she’s an ex hairdresser and loves wella) I no longer use Wella so am not up on their new colours. Thank. You in advance. I now use affinage btw.
Try 10/0 + 10/96 + 6% on the front bits and then just use 10/96 + 12% on the back bits

Thank you very much x

Latest posts

Back