Colour change

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sal125

Reaction score
Hi. Can someone advise me on a colour change please. Client is a slightly sensitised 7 (looks like an 8 on mid, lengths and ends) and wants to go to a cool 6. I’m currently using Majirel but happy to use another colour house. Would I need to pre colour or colour match first? if so can you walk me through the process please from this point to putting on the target shade. Thank you

What's the natural level & %white hair?

If you wanted to use all majirel then you can use the colour matching technique, by adding extra warmth into the lengths & ends mixture.

I would personally apply majirel to the roots for white coverage and darken the ends with dialight to avoid sensitising the hair further. For example:

Target Shade 6
Roots: Majirel 6+20vol
L+E: Dialight 3/4 6 + 1/4 6.3 +9vol (adding some gold to account for sensitivity) for last 20 minutes.

If you wanted to use all majirel then you can use the colour matching technique, by adding extra warmth into the lengths & ends mixture.

I would personally apply majirel to the roots for white coverage and darken the ends with dialight to avoid sensitising the hair further. For example:

Target Shade 6
Roots: Majirel 6+20vol
L+E: Dialight 3/4 6 + 1/4 6.3 +9vol (adding some gold to account for sensitivity) for last 20 minutes.
Thank you that’s really helpful 🙏🏻

Latest posts

Back