Colour changing nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobileharmonyxx

Reaction score
I have seen a client wearing colour changing nail polish, the lady told me where she got, but I can't remember.

The tips were a deep pink and the main part of the nail was purple.

I have looked everywhere without being further forward.

i was looking for this as well for 13 yr old stepdaughter ,they are called moods and used to be made by Toma but after Going through all the older threads i come across this one name who has an Ebay shop with them..worth a look..the name is joefxxx on Ebay and i think she is registered on this site.

or there is this place in america which do similar version Nail Polish, Color Changing nail lacquer, Nail Enamel SolarActive Blaz

My former nail technician use to apply this nail varnish to my acrylics and she left but I can't find her so I am looking forward to purchasing some for myself and my clients.

I don't know if this is the same Boots no7 do a polish that changes colur when you apply a top coat. I think it is called Miracle colour.

I believe this was brought out recently by Avon!

Hiyah

Toma used to do Colour changing polish I think they were called Moodies, ive tried searching for this polish and ive managed to buy a few from The Nail Company (but not the pink which is my fav colour) unfortunately they are discontinuing them.

However Lechat do a gel polish called Science which changes colour and thhe pink gel looks like my fav colour.

hth
Sue x

Last edited:
Thanks for helping me find just what I am looking for. I am away to have a proper nose through.

yup avon brought this out as well

Latest posts

Back